Real Estate Made Simple.
FOR OVER 20 YEARS, WE'VE BEEN HELPING BUYERS AND SELLERS THROUGH EVERY STEP OF THE PROCESS.
Welcome To Real Living.
IN A WORLD WHERE "CUTE" MEANS SMALL AND "GREAT LOCATION" MEANS BY THE FREEWAY THINGS CAN GET CONFUSING. TRUTH IS, REAL ESTATE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE COMPLICATED. THAT'S WHY WE DO IT DIFFERENTLY. WITH OVER 20 YEARS OF REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE, THE CENTRAL EDMONTON TEAM BRINGS A UNIQUE COMBINATION OF MARKET KNOWLEDGE, UNPRECEDENTED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND UNBEATABLE BUYER AND SELLER GUARANTEES.
WE'RE LICENSED WITH MAXWELL POLARIS, ONE OF THE LARGEST BROKERAGES IN THE PROVINCE OF ALBERTA.
The Way We Work:
AT REAL LIVING, WE LIKE PEOPLE, SMALL TALK, ANSWERING QUESTIONS, DOG MEMES AND MAKING HOME BUYING AND SELLING A FUN EXPERIENCE (YES, IT'S POSSIBLE).
- Our Clients come first – always.
- We always have time to meet new people and have a cup of coffee with them.
- Bad real estate advice ruins lives. We offer exceptional advice that creates harmonious households and appreciation rates that outpace the market.
- We are not fortune-tellers when it comes to the market (no one is). However, if one can consider guesstimating a science we do guess very well.
- Your confidentiality is paramount.
- No templates. We have distinctively unique offerings for each and every one of our clients.
- We are focused on being number one in our market by making our Clients ecstatically happy.
WE'RE KIND OF OBSESSED WITH SUSTAINABILITY.
We leave a light environmental footprint in an industry traditionally known for being resource-intensive. We’ll help you drive less, walk more and love a home that’s close to where you work and play.
GOOD DESIGN MAKES US SWOON.
It elevates the experience of life; so we work tirelessly to give you easy access to a well-designed living environment that will make you healthy, wealthy (resale matters) and wise.
REAL LIVING TEAM MEMBERS EAT, LIVE AND BREATHE EDMONTON.
We know from experience that vibrant, connected neighbourhoods make for great places to live. We’re all about supporting local charities and businesses as well as the unique environments they create.